Students are encouraged, as in past years, to book their places early, as 27 may be accommodated, and demand consistently exceeds availability. The enrolment procedure is:
Enquiries and enrolment forms should be sent (preferably by email and NOT by courier) to:
Christopher Guichot de Fortis & Julia Poger
By emailing us a completed enrolment form, you are confirming that you will attend the Course in the format you have chosen; your understanding that precautions taken during the in-person version will be appropriate; and that – barring any unforeseen problems such as trees falling on your internet lines – you have the required equipment, time and setting to be able to participate fully in any remote sessions.
Upon notification of acceptance, a £500 (non-refundable) deposit, in the form of a bank transfer, payable to the above, must be sent to guarantee a place. Details will be provided.
Tuition fees : £3245
The balance of tuition fees (£3245 – £500 deposit) must be paid by 15th May.
In the event of a cancellation after this date, tuition fees will be refunded only if another student is found to take the cancelled place.
Tuition fees cover:
- student-teacher ratio never greater than 2.5 to 1
- over 60 hours of training over the two weeks, including:
- 40 hours formal interpretation tuition
- Daily “extracurricular” specialised workshops
- Carefully chosen speeches, speakers, and situations that mimic real life scenarios
- Training either in an in-person roundtable or a hub configuration
- A full buffet lunch on working days
- Official opening and closing dinners (on the Sunday evening prior to the first day of class, and on the Friday evening of the last day of class)